Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today is the Day! Procedure Day! Radiofrequency ablation lesioning

Hello Fellow Patients,

I am a little nervous today! I don't like more pain than I already live with!  The procedure is no so bad once you get past the needles to numb everything, it is not that painful, but afterwards it is painful for me. I seem to have good and very bad days with spasms after any procedures on my neck. I wish there was a way to reduce the spasms.

Muscle relaxers work but unfortunately, I can't take them without too many side effects that out way the positive effect. 

Anyone out there having a procedure today?

MIND<>BODY<>SPIRIT
  •  Things will go well today!
  • I did gentle exercise today along with a nice slow walk which felt good!
  • God calms all my fears; He is always with me and has the best plans for me!
Pray for me. I would love to hear from you so that I may pray for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment