Sunday, October 17, 2010

Follow the Lord!

Hello Fellow Pain Patients!
Unfortunately, it has been another very difficult day. I felt angry today. Angry that I am in pain. Angry that I am disabled and angry that I feel so bad about myself. I miss my job terribly. I miss be a productive person and I miss doing whatever I want to do. 

So what am I going to do?  Get going on the mind, body and spirit!
Mind- no more stinking thinking today! I am scheduled to have another radiofrequency ablation on Wed and I am NOT looking forward to it even though I have a great physician, Dr. Daniel Bender.
Body- I took a slow paced walk today and it did feel good. I am feeling bad about myself because I have gained too much weight over the last 2 years of this disability. So at least I can try and lose 40 lbs to feel better
Spirit- I prayed that God would give me courage and strength to overcome. God never said He would keep us from these trials, but He would never ever leave us alone.

Tomorrow will be a better day with God's help!

Let me hear from you. How are you coping?  Who is your physician?  What have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment