Friday, October 22, 2010

I am Blessed!!

Hello fellow pain patients,

I feel blessed today because I am feeling better! I am still very sore from the radiofrequency ablation procedure but gentle movement of my shoulders, arms, and hands makes it feel somewhat better today. With God all things are possible and He is faithful and true! His promises are something that we can be sure of!

Isaiah wrote about the savior in the old testament before Christ was born as a man. It is promised that "By His Stripes, we are healed!




Today I am thankful to the Lord that I didn't have any complications at all. Today I am thankful that I have another chance to praise His name.  Just like the book I wrote, He will Heal me. He has already mended my spirit and He will Use me and Send me when my book is published. I will start telling you more about that process as it goes along. The book goes into the publication process in Dec, 2010.

Pray for me and I will pray for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment