Monday, October 18, 2010

Radiofrequency Ablation

Hello out there! I am having radiofrequency ablation for my neck/back (C6, C7, T1). Has anyone else out there had this done?  How long did it take you to recover from the procedure? Did it work for you? 

I had my first one about 2 weeks ago and it was unpleasant but not extremely painful. I am blessed with a very good rehabiliation and pain management physician, Dr Daniel Bender.

Well, today I was able to walk again and do the sitandbefit.com show again. If you are disabled and trying to regain some movement or strength, this is an excellent exercise show to attempt. The exercise in a chair is extremely helpful and for me, who really benefits from just increasing the range of motion, this has been a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment